Aquaponic Elements single pack
As many aquaponic gardeners already know, one of the limitations that prevent them from successfully growing flowering and fruiting plants with straight fish waste is that it lacks sufficient amounts of calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. Any nutrients which we would add to increase these trace elements must be ‘Fish Friendly’ or the fish will suffer or die. Aquaponic Elements 10 pack has been specially designed and blended for media based aquaponic gardens such as gravel and clay pebbles. Unlike other trace mineral amendments designed for soil mediums Aquaponic Elements will not harm fish or pump systems when used at the recommended levels.
There are many benefits to adding Aquaponic Elements to your garden which include:
- Induces flowering and fruiting.
- Fish and environmentally friendly.
- Increases the levels of trace mineral elements.
- Water soluble.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Contains no Silicon Crystalline Quartz.
- Will not harm pump systems when used as directed.
- Does not add nitrogen to the system. (we already have plenty of that!)
- Will not ‘burn’ your plants.
- Leaves minimal residue.
- Mined in Europe
Aquaponic Elements blends a pristine mined mineral rock dust which is ground to a fine powder and packaged in individual, ¼ pound (112 grams) tea bags.Each bag will treat 100 gallons of water for between 40-60 days.Flowering and fruiting plants which have longer growth cycles should be retreated every 60 days.
Here is an example of the incredible growth results we are seeing in our own lab. The basil plant on the bottom has had the benefit of Aquaponics Elements for only a week! Note how densely the new growth is coming in compared to the plant at the top.
These trace mineral elements are found in every application of Aquaponic Elements and are essential to every stage of plant growth:
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 0.13%
- Soluble Potash (K20) 0.11%
- Calcium (Ca) 1.23%
- Magnesium (Mg) 1.74%
- Iron (Fe) 0.85%
|Dimensions||10 x 7 x 4 in|