This cold process hydrolysate, made from whole invasive European Carp is a fabulous fertilizer that is both great for your plants and for the planet.
- Carpe Carpum is a concentrate, a little bit goes a long way. 1 quart makes more than 2.5 gallons of liquid fertilizer. This is nice because feeding plants a little bit more often, is better than feeding them a lot all at once.
- Carpe Carpum is a complete, stand-alone fertilizer. Just mix a little in with water and spray happily.
- Fish oil present in the fertilizer fills two vital rolls for healthy ecosystem management, it acts as a spreader-sticker, and it feeds the endomycorrhizal fungi in your soil, which saves you water.
- Spreading and sticking the fertilizer to your plants and soil gives the plants more time to uptake the nutrients, this reduces runoff. Reduced runoff helps plants, and keeps nitrogen out of our water systems. Double whammy!
- Endomycorrhizal fungi are wonderfully important for plant health. The fungi live in and around the roots of plants and trade nitrogen, phosphorus, and water for carbon. This relationship helps both organisms immensely, and the fish oil in Carpe Carpum helps maintain this delicate balance.