GrowSafe works in multiple ways: as a physical coating provide a barrier of defense against fungal attacks; by killing existing insects, their larvae and eggs on contact and by utilizing the natural plant protection in present in the seeds to control and repel insects. GrowSafe has a unique formulation that uses organic corn and soybean oils (as well as sunflower, almond and coconut oils) and a splash of citric acid to provide a non-toxic formulation that will blend easily without separating. This highly effective product is also easy on the environment and qualifies for EPA registration exemption as a minimum risk pesticide under FIFRA 25(b).
When used as directed, GrowSafe is:
- Safe to use on clones until harvest
- Safe to use around bees, ladybugs and other beneficials
- Not harmful to the environment and can be used around pets and people
GrowSafe is also:
- Versatile - Can be used on vegetables, fruits, ornamentals and in all types of cannabis growing facilities.
- Easy-to-Use: No special equipment is needed; can be used with any type of sprayer.
- Sustainable: Is produced in energy efficient and environmentally friendly facilities.
- Tested: The efficacy of GrowSafe has been studied extensively, including by the State of Israel. For more information on this trial, please look in the DOC tab.
For use as a biopesticide (insecticide, miticide and fungicide) a wide range of crops.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
For use against Spider Mites (Tetranychidae), Aphids (Aphidoidea), Whitefly (Aleyrodoidea) and Powdery Mildew.